Wednesday, September 19, 2012

garden party


proverbs 27:17 says: "as iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend".  i'm so grateful for my friends that bless and sharpen and inspire me!! some of these precious gems did so by throwing a beautiful garden party for me to celebrate my birthday! i refer to them as precious gems because just as beautiful jewels enhance ones appearance and add color and pizzaz to an outfit, so my friends add dash and dazzle to me! a very special thank you to carrie rowe (check out her super fun blog here) for all the planning and preparations, linda brevik for hosting in her beautiful home and garden and izzi ray for taking pictures!! there are ALOT of photos!!!

































3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

i love this! so gorgeous! your pictures always have me curious about montana. man oh man, it's so beautiful there!!!! happy birthday c. lew!!!!

Carrie Rowe said...

Such a lovely night!!!

ashley said...

ok, that photo of us on our phones totally looks posed!!! hahaha! love you + so inspired by YOU! :)