Monday, October 29, 2012

i can't

i find myself saying this more often than i care to admit.
"i can't"

when faced with pressure to meet a deadline...
when preparing for a performance that's challenging...
when enduring endless opposition from the enemy...
when i find myself in a deep pit of depression and despair that seems too steep to climb out of...

"i can't, i can't, i can't"

my head hurts, my heart aches, my body is heavy, my mind is muddled, my thoughts are scattered, my emotions are out of control....

"i can't"

but so clearly i hear the Father say..."I can"
and it's as though he takes my hand and his strength is my strength. their is a transference of power from my Creator to me.  he enables me to climb. to think. to do.

today, if you feel like you can't, know that God offers power and strength, forgiveness and grace.

Acts 1:8 '...you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you'
2 Corinthians 12:9 '...for my power is made perfect in weakness'
Colossians 1:11 '... [that you may be] strengthened with all power according to His glorious might'
2 Timothy 1:7   '... God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind'


1 comment:

Hernanrami1 said...

Hi Cristal

God bless your life, sorry for my english.

siervo-dedios@hotmail.com