Monday, November 25, 2013

schedule for December

here is a list of my scheduled appearances for the month of December:

December 6 // Mariners Church // Irvine, CA // 7pm // for their annual Christmas Tree lighting
December 7 // Mariners Church // Irvine, CA // 5pm // Saturday evening service
December 8 // Mariners Church // Irvine, CA // 9am + 11am // Sunday Morning Services

December 8 // Horizon Christian Fellowship, North County // Rancho Santa Fe, CA // 7pm //
                      Women's Christmas Tea
December 9 // Horizon Christian Fellowship, North County // Rancho Santa Fe, CA // 7 pm //
                      Women's Christmas Tea
December 10 // Horizon Christian Fellowship, North County // Rancho Santa Fe, CA // 7pm //
                      Women's Christmas Tea

December 14 // Calvary Chapel Pearl Harbor // Waipahu, HI // 10am // Women's Christmas Tea
December 15 // Calvary Chapel Pearl Harbor // Waipahu, HI // 6pm // Sunday Evening Concert

December 22 // Harvest Church // Elk Grove, CA // 9am + 11am // Sunday Morning Services
               
Hope you can come join me at least once!!


4 comments:

bob jones said...

I don't know if Crystal lewis will even read this, but i just wanna say, that crystals music has been such a hug part of my life, i have listened to her since i was little, she was actually the first official CD i ever bought "gold". I can sing every word to that album like nothing, i remember when "Fearless came out, i was waiting to go get to the day it came out. I have almost every song she has done, in english and spanish. I begged my mom to take me to a harvest crusade when i was younger "july 00" and i couldn't believe that i actually saw her ;)
she sang, gods been good to me, lord i believe in you, and lean on me. I hope i get to meet her someday, she's been such a part of my spiritual life, that i hope i can just say thank you one day. "i still believe" is one of my all time favorite songs, crystal if you see this, just know that, god has been good to me, and ima try and make it to one of these dates :)

Jonathan Morales

bob jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I was very sadden when I heard you, Crystal Lewis on Joni - Legacy show say, I'm a WHITE/caucasian person from California, from a pastor's home, what could I say to those women in prison.....I can’t Spanish.... as if no one in prison was caucasian.
Tell me Crystal, what does WHITE/caucasian have to do with witnessing for the Lord Jesus Christ or flowing in His anointing??? Please!
First of all, you are not WHITE, it’s caucasian.
Second, your first thoughts should have been, how can I,
with the help of the Lord, empower and validate those precious souls.
So disappointed with your high mindedness and lack of knowledge of the Word of the Lord.
Read John 3:16 and Romans 10:9-10.