Thursday, April 10, 2014

upcoming appearances

next week Izzi and I have the pleasure and honor of sharing the platform with a whole bunch of awesome people! 
we are hitting north, middle and south OC! 
we hope you can join us at least one event...

o n e . . .

when: Thursday, April 17 // 7pm
what: An Easter Together
where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, 
Irvine CA
who: Crystal Lewis, Izzi Ray, Tim Timmons, Anthony Evans, Molly Jenson, Pawnshop Kings, Jadon Lavik, Dominic Balli, Gary Rea, Tully Wilkinson, Drew Bray, Aaron Blanton, Mike Erre, Buddy Owens

*An Easter Together is a two-night engagement. the first night is at Verizon, the second is in Redlands at the Packinghouse church. Izzi and i will only be at Verizon.

t w o . . .

when: Friday, April 18th // 7pm
what: ALIVE // 
Calvary Chapel San Juan Capistrano
where: J. Serra Highschool, San Juan Capistrano
who: music by Izzi Ray and I, message by pastor John Randall

t h r e e . . .

when: Sunday, April 20  
6:30am sunrise service, 9am, 11:30am
what: EASTER! 
where: Calvary Chapel Montebello
who: music by Crystal Lewis, Chris Lizotte, Izzi Ray and Robbie Nero; message by pastor Pancho Juarez

f o u r . . .

when: Saturday, April 26 // all day
what: Calvary Chapel Cornerstone 2014 Spring Women's Retreat
where: Murrieta Hot Springs
who: music by Crystal Lewis and Izzi Ray, Saturday night message by Crystal Lewis

f i v e . . .

when: Sunday, April 27 // 10am
what: Horizon Christian Fellowship post-Easter celebration
where: Horizon Christian Fellowship // out on the lawn!
who: Crystal Lewis

f i v e . . .

when: Sunday, April 27 // 10am
what: CitizensChurch
where: the Fox Event Center, Redlands, CA
who: Izzi Ray




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crystal! I have been listening to you for so many years and I never tire of your voice. I raised my kids in OC and in 2012, I moved to a small town in Montana. There, my daughter persuaded me to attend church in a theater. Once worship started, I couldn't believe my ears...it was you...in MT...and I'm listening to you live. I told my husband it was you, and he did not believe me. We asked one of the volunteers under the little red tent outside, and they confirmed. It was you. Crazy! Next thing I know, you're at my ranch for a Halloween Party. I know my daughter told you I was your biggest fan and I should have come out and said hi...missed opportunity! I just wanted to let you know that you have touched my life in so many ways through your music. Never stop. You are amazing. Still can't believe you were there, in MT, at FL Church, singing live. Last time I saw you was in 2000-something at UCI, with Greg Laurie. I was stunned. Anyway, I'm babbling on. We are no longer in MT, sad about that. Levi is the most incredible pastor I've ever heard. Some of my kids are still in OC, my daughters are in Colorado, and my husband and I are now in Arizona. Glad to have found your blog. Would love to see you live again. Was doing some studying tonight about Good Friday and came across a link to one of your you tube videos. I watched it, and then another and then another. Reminded me of how much I love all of your songs! Hence, this note. The Holy Spirit speaks through your voice. Thank you for following God's calling in your life! Happy Easter

Unknown said...

I love You Crystal!!...I've been a fan ever since the "Let Love In" album. :-) I had the opportunity of meeting you at Harvest Christian Fellowship, Manhattan, NY many years ago (around 1992!!) Pastor Mike Fininzio....favorite songs: "Enter In By The Gate", "Rock Solid", "Monday Comes", "I Must Tell Jesus", and "You Didn't Have To Do It". Also.....I love your new album, "Plain And
Simple". Hope you come to the east coast. . NY, NJ area soon!!!!....take care!! God Bless!!