Thursday, November 19, 2009

blessing

hello.  i just got back from a trip to the Dominican Republic where i participated in a concert celebrating the 70th anniversary of the Church of God there. it was absolutely wonderful!  my band came. my friend came. thousands of people came. a huge 450 voice choir sang with me on a couple of songs.  what looked like 100 dancers choreographed some sweet moves to 3 songs.  it was one of those events where you just think... "really??? God...you're letting me do this super cool thing??  wow!!  thanks!!!"  i've posted some photos on my Official Crystal Lewis Facebook Page....
it was a difficult few days leading up to the trip though... whenever i gear up for long trips, especially international ones,  i'm usually hounded by the enemy.  anxiety, busyness, fear, worry.  all things the enemy loves to launch in my direction.  and this trip was no different.  yet God allowed me to feel his presence and peace and remember that "greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world"!!!  A Dios Sea La Gloria!!

No comments: